Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy One Week Banks!


Yesterday, Banks was one week old. I know it does not sound like much, but that one week has changed my life! I can not believe that just one week ago, I was still pregnant and had no idea how much my life would change in a matter of minutes. So far, Banks has been the best baby. He just eats, sleeps, and is awake a good bit (most of the time in the middle of the night!). That is probably the most challenging thing so far-- he has his days and nights mixed up a bit, but I do not mind so much when we are up with him and he is just looking around. He does not cry when he is up at night, so that makes it much easier. He also makes the funniest faces. They are so cute and different from the one before. We are enjoying him and can't wait to see what this week brings. I will post some better pics when I get them...it is just hard when he is asleep so much!

3 comments:

Anna Kate said...

Love all the updates! Banks is so cute and I can't wait to see him in person!

The Davidson's said...

Banks is a little doll !!! Absolutely precious :) Congratulations to you all !!

His Jules said...

Looks like you have everything well under control - He is beautiful!!! Cant wait to see Banks in person, maybe for Christmas?

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved