Today, we celebrated Casey's 10th Birthday! WOW! I can't believe it has been 10 years since I went and picked out the cutest Golden Retriever puppy ever. She has been such a WONDERFUL dog and friend. I know it seems a little silly to do a party for a dog, but we have a baby on the way and I know Casey and Basil might take a bit of a back seat in about 7 weeks so I wanted to do something special for my girl. The kids loved the party and so did the dogs. Casey loved her birthday cake and enjoyed about 3 pieces of it.
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Casey's 10th Birthday Party
Today, we celebrated Casey's 10th Birthday! WOW! I can't believe it has been 10 years since I went and picked out the cutest Golden Retriever puppy ever. She has been such a WONDERFUL dog and friend. I know it seems a little silly to do a party for a dog, but we have a baby on the way and I know Casey and Basil might take a bit of a back seat in about 7 weeks so I wanted to do something special for my girl. The kids loved the party and so did the dogs. Casey loved her birthday cake and enjoyed about 3 pieces of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I, of course, absolutely LOVE this post.. sweetest dogs on earth! Happy Birthday sweet Casey!
Happy Birthday Casey!! It looks like the party was awesome!
Oh my goodness girl you crack me up! Looks like the party was a hit! Those poor pups do have some sad days coming if they are used to this kind of top notch treatment!
Sorry I missed your shower - we were at the beach - hope to see you soon!
This is awesome! Looks like a great time. I can't wait to do something for Lil' Bill on his birthday!
Post a Comment