
Well, October 7 is Casey's official 10th birthday and I just rounded up some pictures of the old gal and decided to share some of them. They sort of go in order starting with her puppy days. Casey is not the only gal in these pics who looks different....her Mommy was very young in some of these too! I have had so much fun with her over the past 10 years. She really is a pest, but I think I made her like that because I spoiled her so much as a puppy. If I think about it too much, I will get sad because it is very possible that our baby will not remember Casey when he is older. It is hard to believe that she has been with me 10 years and that we might only have a few left. Well on a good note, she is showing NO SIGNS of going anywhere any time soon! She might be gray, but that is about it...she has even started going on walks again now that he heat is better. Okay, I have gone on long enough about her....Happy Birthday Casey!














1 comments:
i dont know which I enjoyed more - looking at Casey age or you!!! You actually are one of the blessed ones who grows more beautiful with age!!! Love you and cant wait for baby Banks to arrive!
Post a Comment