As always, Fred led a sing along but the best was Howell showing off his violin skills. He has only been taking for 6 months and he is doing an amazing job! I mean a really amazing job. I can not wait to see how he progresses. Next time I am bringing my violin for a duet. 
We took the kids into Brevard for the Fourth of July festival and Lily Grace and Liam enjoyed face painting and the bounce house. 
Everyone but me enjoyed skiing but it was Lily Grace who stole the show! She is 5 years old and look at her go. This was her first time getting up on "big" skis and she did an awesome job. Bryan did a great job on the wake board even though it had been a while since the old man had practiced his skills. 
Parker, the most experienced wake boarder, impressed us with his ability to jump the waves.
Parker, the most experienced wake boarder, impressed us with his ability to jump the waves.

0 comments:
Post a Comment