Monday, May 24, 2010

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news to share with you all....Finally! Bryan and I are going to have a baby this fall! We are so very excited and I have been a little hesitant to share the news too soon because I wanted to make sure we made it through the first trimester safely....and we did! I am so thankful for this baby and cannot wait to find out boy or girl. We should know in about 3 weeks. I will keep you posted as we have more news. The due date is November 30, which is a special day because it is my Papa's (Delmar, senior) birthday. It is also funny because Tara's son, Nic was due on my birthday and now my baby is due on her birthday. Funny!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats Tori!!! I am so happy for ya'll. Nov 30 was my due date with Davis!

His Jules said...

Congratulations Tori!!! I am thrilled for both of you! Praying for you all until the blessed arrival!

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved