This afternoon, Emily and I took some pictures of her children, Mary and John. Even though we had our challenges getting them to look at the camera, I was able to get these shots. Emily and I have the same camera and lens and we were taking pics at the same time. I know we looked silly! Her children are beautiful and just as sweet as they can be.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Mary and John Getty
This afternoon, Emily and I took some pictures of her children, Mary and John. Even though we had our challenges getting them to look at the camera, I was able to get these shots. Emily and I have the same camera and lens and we were taking pics at the same time. I know we looked silly! Her children are beautiful and just as sweet as they can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Great Pics Tori!
Post a Comment