After many long weeks of hard work and mess, the home improvements are finally complete. I must say that it would not have been possible without the help of my Dad and Mike Williams. They came to Birmingham on Friday and helped Bryan complete the rotted eve. It was a big job that needed to be completed for numerous reasons. I am pleased to show how much better it looks and to know that the rotting has STOPPED! 
The completed basement-new paint and new curtains. This room is not a decorator's dream but it is the room where all of the odds and ends are. I spend many hours down there doing my Novo paper work.

Last but not least...the Floors! I will just let the pics speak for themselves. It just looks so much better!





2 comments:
The house looks so good! I can't wait to see it in person!
Oh my gosh!!! The house looks sooooo good. I am dying to come over and see everything!
Post a Comment