Saturday, July 4, 2009

Two Little Visitors

Georgia Anne and Jack came to Birmingham for 3 days to stay with Toe Toe and Bryan and it was just the best time! We were a little worried about Jack being away from his Mommy and Daddy but he did great. We all slept so well and they were well behaved and just precious! Jack napped for a LONG time on Friday afternoon...thanks to a little help from the Mountian Brook pool. While Jack napped, Georgie and I watched "Hotel for Dogs" and Bryan grilled outside. We had a nice visit with Mamaw on Saturday morning as well.
We took the kids to the pool on Friday morning and they had a BLAST! It was so much fun to see them laughing and have such a good time. Jack (notorious for being scared of the water) was so brave. He loved swimming around the pool and jumping off the side into the water. They also enjoyed the baby pool. Ironically, Jack was fearless in the big pool, but was very clingy to us in the baby pool! Georgia Anne, true to form, loved both and made some friends.


Georgia Anne and Jack love Casey so much. Jack still gets Casey and Molly (my parent's golden) confused. It was so cute--he would call for "Molly" and when she would come up to him, he was say "Hey Case!" I think he knows they are different dogs...but maybe Molly is easier to say.

Georgie LOVES the swing in the back yard. She always wants to go very high and usually I let her. However, since her last visit, the tree and it's branches have become a little overgrown. One branch was in the way, preventing her from going very high. She decided that the branch needed to be cut and that Bryan would do it when he got home. Later she told me Bryan was too short to cut it and that I would have to get Papa to come and do it. Funny thing is, Papa is about an inch shorter than Bryan!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Thanks for having them...they had so much fun!

Unknown said...

Love this...the children are precious and you and Bryan look so happy!! I can't believe you only have one more week!! I know you are so excited. I got your sweet message. I am so happy you like the gift. You are so special. Enjoy this week. I love you and will see you Saturday!!! Love, Myra

Post a Comment



The Johnstons



 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved